Monday, March 04, 2013

March BOMs


March BOM, a photo by libertyjsy on Flickr.
I've finished my Lucky Stars and Sugar Block Club blocks, the other two BOMs that I've been following are not going to be made this month as they don't fit in with the other blocks.
 
 

March BOM by libertyjsy


I just have a little work to do on my Woodland Sampler cross sticth but I don't think that will be tonight. I've been at the Eisteddfod needlework section from 9.30 am until 5 pm today and written over 300 certificates. The adjudicator has made brilliant progress on the junior entries which total over 400. So tonight after dinner, I'm going to mkae some progress on my Scrappy Trip around the World blocks for our group challenge. I think I have nine made so far out of sixteen and I want to finish it this month.

2 comments:

QuiltCandy said...

Your blocks are lovely!

Martha said...

Beautiful blocks!