Friday, March 08, 2013

Kinky Bee - March 2013

Kinky Bee - March 2013 by libertyjsy
Kinky Bee - March 2013, a photo by libertyjsy on Flickr.

Anne chose this block for March to be made out of Micro Mod fabric collection from Cloud 9, together with some Kona Ash. She was even kind enough to cut the strips for us, so this was a cinch to put together. The instructions for the block came from this blog - http://cuttopieces.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/cracker-scraps.html

Eisteddfod judging has now finished after a full on four days. Three platinum awards for me from my dozen entries so not a bad result, but no prizes this time. A friend is away for the prize giving, and she has asked me to accept her prize as I'll be at the ceremony already as an organising committee member.

Today I've done some admin, some ironing and a little sewing. Now it's time for a few more jobs, a little bit of caching with Jane, lunch at the Gun site and a game of canasta this afternoon. Then this weekend I have two client quilts to long arm and get up to date.

No comments: