Sunday, January 06, 2013

Bloggers BOM - January


bloggers BOM - January, a photo by libertyjsy on Flickr.
And here's my third completed BOM block for January from Opengate Quilts. I don't have the flying geese ruler used in the pattern so I made the flying geese with the double half square triangle method using 2.5" by 4.5" rectangles of background and 2.5" squares for the points.

Bonnie & Camille's Marmalade with Kona grey.

Uploading photos to Blogger has changed , I hope it goes back to the previous set up.

3 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

Looks fab, i love star in star blocks. I hate it when they keep changing how to do things, it makes everything so, so difficult to do, and a 5 minute job takes half an hour! : )

Cheryll said...

Blogger always changes a good thing! Nice block by the way too! :)

FleurBleue said...

Stars are always so cheerful, nice work.

Fiona x