Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Zip Divide it! Baskets

 


At the last Modern Quilt Club retreat I purchased a kit to make the Zip Divide it! Basket - pattern by Lou Orth . It was a pattern that had caught my eye, it was Ruby Star Society fabrics and Saira of Olive & Flo Handcrafts is very persuasive. Not that I really needed to be persuaded!!


The pattern comes in three sizes from small and fiddly to large. My favourite is the middle size. Even though you can see there's not much difference in size between medium and large and the zipped internal pocket is the same size in both.




Of course, I had to add some labels from Kylie and the Machine to my makes. At the time of starting the project, I had obviously forgotten this essential step as the side seam on the large bag had been unpicked and a label inserted.







No comments: