Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday make- messenger bag


The Modern Quilt Club October 2023 finished yesterday afternoon and it’s fair to say that I spent most of the time on the Campfire Messenger Bag by Noodlehead. It was all cut out in advance and interfaced. My daughter also made one in emerald green vegan leather. Two very different looks from the same pattern.



We even remembered to add one of our many labels to our makes. This label is from a bag makers box from Studio7t7.


I was pleased with my fabric selections ~ a denim exterior from Guthrie & Ghani, a matching zipper from Purple Stitches, Ruby Star canvas from 2023 Festival of Quilts, Alison Glass lining for $3 a yard from Gather Here in Boston and Ruby Star Speckled for the accents. The poppers were purchased in Birmingham from the market and I need to find the right tool to set them properly.

No comments: