Friday, October 27, 2023

Looking for my mojo


Number 3 was selected as the UFO to work on this month for our Guild UFO Challenge. I avoided starting it for about ten days and as we head towards the end of October, I have been forcing myself to work on it. I dislike the fabric I'm using for the twelve cottages intensely. It's so stiff.

Whilst avoiding this project, since coming back from retreat, I have been doing nothing whilst avoiding this project when I could have been working on other projects. I'm planning on finishing this in October, I will not let it defeat me and I hope that will give me back my mojo for other projects.

Once this is finished, I have two quilts to bind for more October finishes.



There will be two more months left of our 2023 UFO challenge, and one quilt is finished and the cross stitch piece is half done.


No comments: