Wednesday, July 05, 2023

June 2023 achievements




Although I have a few finishes for June, there are no quilts, just cross stitch, bags and clothes. My easiest finish should have been Sew Happy by Lori Holt as I just needed to press it and add the buttons and take it to the framer to have it finished. I'm pleased to have it finished and the pattern has been passed to a friend. This was also my June 2023 UFO.


 

Ruby the Raccoon by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.


The Rhea Jumper by Style Arc was the second pattern for the Sew Confident Spring Summer 2023 Confident Capsule Collection.


Alpen Bag using Tula Pink fabrics and strapping from Zipper Valley. Pattern by Center Street Quilts.




The first of three Zip Divide it basket from a kit by Olive & Flo Handcraft. Pattern by Lou Orth.


Harmony blouse from Style Arc.


My penultimate Prairie Schooler Santa from 2010 is complete.


A simple Coco dress by Tilly and the Buttons.
 


Penguin Pair by Hands on Design from her polar plunge collection.


Coco dress 4 by Tilly and the Buttons

No comments: