Friday, July 07, 2023

July 2023 plans


For cross stitch camp in July the prompt is a pattern with something that grows. This UFO hasn't been started and has strawberries so that is perfect for this challenge.

 


Whale Hello There by Hands on Design from the Polar Plunge series. I started this one in April but was sidetracked by another project. I also have the finishing pieces from Fat Quarter Shop so there are no excuses.



All of the blocks for this sewalong with Alison Glass are complete so I need to come up with a plan to put the blocks together. Once I've made a decision it should be fairly quick to finish.

 

We are scheduled to work on the following for the CCC sewalong with Sew Confident:

6 July Blaire Shirt

13 July Eena bag

20 July Ariana dress - catch up week for me as I'm not making this dress but I could make a Stevie dress instead

27 July    Stevie Jacket


As well as these plans I will start work on the Maple and Eucalyptus #100blocks100days sewalong and make four blocks for the 2023 mini block sampler with Art East Quilting. Fortunately I have no travel plans for July and not even a scheduled London hospital visit but my hubby retries on 31 July, so August will be busier.



No comments: