Sunday, June 04, 2023

Sunday stash - FQS


I won a $50 gift voucher to Fat Quarter Shop in the Alison Glass sewalong for the trinket quilt. My purchases which exceeded the value of the gift voucher was made up of two elements:

1. Four of the five Polar Plunge patterns by Hands on Design and two of the 141 Design Company boards to display the finished pieces. The parcel arrived just minutes after I finished watching Hands on Design YouTube announcing the release of the release of the final pattern in the series. The final pattern is N is for Narwhal and is a fundraising download for special olympics.

2. Some more Ruby Star Society fabrics to top off my stash.I needed some extra blues and greens. I have four more Trinket blocks to stitch so I will use these new fabrics for those blocks. That’s a job for Monday along with the latest Mini Block Sampler block.

No comments: