Monday, June 26, 2023

CCC Rhea jumper

 

This is the second project from the Confident Capsule collection Spring / Summer 2023. All of the patterns are by Style Arc and there is a live sewalong every Thursday night for one pattern. The zoom is then recorded for us to refer back to.



I would have dyed my cream fabric but I ran out of time so I have stitched up my Rhea top in some fabric from stash. I would make it 1 to 2” longer on the front if I made it again.

As recommended by Jenny of Sew Confident I purchased a sewing gauge from Rachel's Textiles. I love that my local shop has parking for one behind the shop so I can do a drive by when I urgently need supplies. This morning I bought a sewing gauge and some purple velvet ribbon for the inside neck of my jumper.




I am going to buy a separate box from Pattern Trace for my growing Maraflex collection to keep the bobbins with the spools. Fortunately, I already had a spool of navy as the provided colour to match with the cream wouldn't have worked.




Velvet ribbon inside the neckline and Kylie and the Machine label on the back. Next I need to work on the firt project which is about 50% complete and is the Harmony blouse.


No comments: