Wednesday, June 28, 2023

CCC Harmony blouse

 


I am delighted with my Harmony top and I even have a pair of shorts to match. This was the first pattern in the Confident Capsule Collection with Sew Confident.


The only thing different that I did was to join the flounces in the round before hemming them. This wouldn't be a pattern or fabric that would grab my attention, but I think it suits me.


I learnt a lot:
I lowered the bust dart successfully.
I already own the Janome foot to stitch on buttons and my machine has a preset stitch for this purpose.
I also learnt how to lower the feed dogs on my machine.



I have completed the first two projects from the Sewalong and there is one more project for this month which is the Rona wrap skirt. All of the patterns are by Style Arc.

No comments: