Wednesday, December 01, 2021

December 2021 plans



 

All bets are off for December, I seem to have joined all of the sewalongs this month so I'm not sure if I'll finish anything. On 1 December I think there are four emails expected, including the last block of the ATW BOM with Whole Circle Studios. The final block is Sydney but completing the quilt is on my 2022 UFO challenge list which takes the pressure off.


The Cookie Exchange is a three week sewalong with Hands on Design. I have the threads on order and a project bag ready to start this, but I think this may not be the first one I stitch today.


This cutie arrived in my in box yesterday and I have joined in many of Moss & Lotus' sewalongs. The theme this year is #sewagnomegiveagnome2021


I am still sewing along with free block Friday with just last Friday's block to stitch to catch up. The block is cut out and ready to sew.



I have started the 2012 Prairie Schooler Santa and it is about a quarter done, so that should be achievable this month, perhaps.



The first part of Barbara Ana's mystery sal with Creative Poppy was released two weeks ago but my progress is virtually zero. It is only a small piece to fit in a 7" x 7" frame. 

If that wasn't enough I bought a year long pass to classes with Bread Ahead on Black Friday and have booked five classes this month to cook along with Lizzie who arrives home next Tuesday. I am meeting her in London for an appointment I have and then we're flying back together. I have only very small hand luggage for the trip so will be taking no crafting with me, but Lizzie is planning a trip to Rosenburgs and I'd like to go to TK Maxx to search out some more Rae Dunn. Then once Lizzie is home, I am sure we'll be sewing clothes.

No comments: