Friday, December 10, 2021

Friday finish - free block Friday

 



There hasn’t been much sewing this week! I was shattered after returning from London as we did so much walking.

Today the ninth block of free block Friday with & Noam Angel was released this morning. I have managed to keep up with this so long and all of the nine blocks are complete. I am loving my choices of fabric and I am pleased that I’ve substituted the dragonfly fabric for the plain white as it adds a bit of interest to the blocks.


I thought I would also finish another Tomte block this morning but when I went to join al the parts together, I realised that I had used two different fabrics for the jumper. I will have to do a bit of unpicking this evening as this afternoon we're going to make German biscuits at a local organic food cooperative.

No comments: