Monday, December 06, 2021

Monday make - cookie Exchange


My  only Black Friday purchase was an annual subscription for me and my daughter from Bread Ahead. I attended my first virtual class yesterday on Italian festive makes. I had to give the biscotti to my husband to take to work as they were too moreish.

The clementine and almond cake has gone into the freezer and will be shared with Jersey Modern Quilt Group members on Saturday as I’m on tea duties. I’m also doing an in person workshop on Friday making German biscuits. I will also use them for Saturday.

Lastly was a very successful focaccia which will be a treat for my hubby to take to work to have at lunchtime with his bowl of soup. 


On 1 December the first part of the Cookie Exchange was released with a border of stars and cookie cutters 


Two days later the second part was released with a sturdy table and holly garland. I thought the parts were weekly but this is working for me as it can be finished and I will move on to another project.


The final part of stitching was released yesterday but with all of the baking, I only finished about half of the pile of cookies, mason jar and mixing bowl.

I am off to London today for an appointment tomorrow and will meet my daughter at our hotel in Borough. A trip to Rosenbergs is planned for today, perhaps I’ll get some stitching done whilst waiting for Lizzie.
 

No comments: