Friday, December 03, 2021

November 2021 Achievements



I achieved all but one of my November goals, so it was a good month and I wrote my patteren for Go Big Baby Bear and submitted ahead of schedule. Spooky Sampler was my largest project this month and is complete.

2013 Prairie Schooler Santa complete and made a start on another one.


November block for ATW BOM complete, just one more to finish.


Freebie Friday blocks up to date and I'm loving my choice of fabrics.



I also completed a few unplanned projects including three beanie hats, a skull hexie cushion and a scrappy tumbler runner ready for gifting.


The only thing I didn't achieve was one branch of Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana. Kit by Nitka Moscow. I found when I was stitching on the bottom level that I was one stitch out, so I need to do some unpicking and it will be put in time out for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all these colourful blocks in your quilts . They make it look lively and artsy.