Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday Make - Gnomes


Saturday was our Jersey Modern Quilt Group monthly meeting and Kerry Jane, a new member, provided all of the instructions and ingredients for us to make a tomte neisse. Kerry Jane estimated it would take about 90 minutes but in definitely took longer than that. However I am very pleased with my new Christmas decoration.


After the meeting I went to St Peter's Church to see this year's Christmas tree display and our angel tree was certainly different to most of the traditional trees.



I am participating in Moss & Lotus's #sewagnomegiveagnome2021 sewalong. So far I have made two of her Clarence the Gnome patterns to gift and still need to work out a colour scheme for a gnome for myself. I need to add the eyes to both of these and make up the blue gnome into a cushion or Santa sack for my daughter.



In other news we did some more Christmas baking yesterday and now have a stollen and some Lebkuchen for my Wednesday morning group.

 


No comments: