Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Work in progress Wednesday - Alice in Wonderland




I want to finish this project but the body is weak. It is on my to do list to work an hour a day to finish it but it has often been the only item not ticked off every day. I just have two corners, Alice and the back stitching to complete.

I need to focus on this project and finish it this month so I can work on The Frosted Pumpkin Chinese Zodiac stitch along. Two months have been released but I am not even half way through the central motif still.



Today I have been frequenting out of town roadside stalls - known locally as Hedge Veg. I bought flapjacks from the first and strawberries and asparagus from the second. Then I went to our local Organic Cooperative where you can buy as much or as little of dry goods as well as shower gels, cleaning products, fresh veg. We need to support local producers at this time.



No comments: