Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Q2 2020 FAL update

Where did May go? I had fully intended to update my list of UFOs at the beginning of May and we're now at the beginning of June. It's not like I've been busy going out or visiting the UK. So here is an updated list of what I have still on my UFO list. To recap on 1 April, I had 27 UFOs / WIPs, projects planned. I completed 8 projects in April and 5 in May including two last weekend. 

Some of my projects are an easy finish and my Tula Pink Hex on the Beach would be a big finish. I'm hoping that it isn't chosen a our group UFO for June as I am still making progress but it would be too much to finish this month.

1. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012. The piecing is finished but removing the foundation papers is taking time so I am doing an hour or two a week.



2. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


3. Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.


4. Tula Pink Hex on the beach - about 2/3 of the blocks are finished and most of the fabric I cut out and basted.




5. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I need to load this and practise my free motion quilting. I have bought the threads and have a backing, so it's ready to go.


6. Bits and bob blanket - pattern by Kay Jones - The I-cord edging is almost finished and then I need to sew in lots and lots of ends.



7. Linen dress

8. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.
9. Christmas cross stitch

10. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa

11. The light by Barbara Ana designs

12. Alice in wonderland by Satsuma Street - I need to finish this SAL this month as it is very near to being completed but I am dragging my heels




13. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa

14 . February monthly cottage




No comments: