Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday make - Alice in Wonderland



 I have dragged my feet finishing this piece, and even putting it on my to do list every day has seen slow progress. A month ago this was how far I'd progressed. Block 3 to 6 were finished and I just had the corners from part 1 , part 2 in the centre and some of the back stitching to complete.


My favourite block is still the caterpillar with the hookah which seemed quick to finish as it had bigger blocks of colour.


However the piece is now finished and I am going to put it away and will decide on framing options in due course. It is such a relief to be finished.

The pattern is by Satsuma Street and stitched using the called or DMC colours on 28 count Zweigart cashel linen in light blue.


I now want to concentrate on some of my other works in progress and hopefully get a few finished before the end of the quarter. I also want to work on this Spring sampler by Durene Jones so it's ready for 2021

No comments: