Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday Finish - Foldover stitching case - the Tula edition



You can't say that I didn't warn you that I saw at least one more foldover stitching case in my future. This time I plundered my small stash of Tula Pink with the intention of finding fabric that would go with the turquoise corduroy binding from Beyond Measure.


I am ridiculously pleased with how it came out. I quilted the outside panel with Bosal and a cream fabric from deep stash on my long arm. I wasn't sure about the white fancy bias binding but I do think it works well with the snail print.


The pattern is by @thebobbinjar on Instagram and can be found in here Etsy store here. I used Bosal from empress Mills which gives a lovely firm texture to the bag and the main fabrics are all by Tula Pink.

No comments: