Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Quilting progress January 2017 week one

Not a lot of progress is being made this week but I have made a bit of progress on my small world quilt and made one more block for my Colorway quilt.


For the small world quilt, I have made a bit more progress on the third panel of experts. I hope to finish piecing the third panel tomorrow and have the appliqué done on panels 2 and 3 and all three panels sewn together by this time next week. 


I am using my Colorway blocks as leaders and enders so I am making slow progress on this quilt. This is made with a variety of fabric collections by Bonnie & Camille.

Lizzie goes back to Uni on Monday, so I will be able to sew in the mornings again. Lizzie is a typical sleep until noon teenager and your sewing room is next to her bedroom, so I try not to sew when she is sleeping.

No comments: