Friday, January 20, 2017

Making progress

I should be working on project 6 on my list but decided to finish my 100 blocks quilt as the sew along finishes next week. It is finished and bound and ready for a full photo, hopefully tomorrow. I also finished all customer quilts before putting my own in the machine.


I finished the hand stitching of the binding in one session, so rewarded myself with a new make. I decided to make a Lola pouch by Sotak Handmade with duplicate blocks from the quilt. Turns out I had six, so four went into making the pouch, with more hand sewn binding.


have also sewn a few more Colorway blocks which is a pattern by Camille Roskelly. I am making a total of 25 and have 17 made so far. They are a combination of various Bonnie & Camille lines to and a jelly roll.



Tomorrow is our Jersey Modern Quilt Guild meeting and I must decide what project to work on and get it ready to go. Preferably a project without hundreds of pieces. Time to make a cake for tonight's game of canasta. Probably lemon drizzle.

No comments: