Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Oops I did it again

Last week I said that I would cast another shawl on only when I had finished another project. Ha ha that didn't happen did it? I cast on the girl from the grocery store shawl by Joji Locatelli. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I cast on the Bertie Botts colourway from London House Yarns and I am participating in the inside number 23 Harry Potter KAL. I have cast on plain vanilla socks and I have already turned the heel. I am trying to knit at least three stripes a day but with three customer quilts yesterday slowed my progress.


Here is the The Girl from The Grocery Store shawl. Knit from stash using Artesano Definition Sock Yarn in the colour denim. This was bought as fire damaged stock and the smell of smoke has gone now. This is paired with C'mon Barbie, Let's Go Party! By Voolenivine Yarns on her Wolke base. This was a gift from Kristin for test knitting the Wildes Meer shawl last year.


I am trying to knit one repeat a day but that is taking longer as the shawl gets wider.

I plan to finish my Mini Mania Scarf tomorrow. However I also need to fit in some sewing and cross stitch. Perhaps I should dedicate a day to each project to finish them, but I am easily distracted. I am happy with a bit of progress on a few items thus far.  Perhaps I will change tack when I want to see more progress at the end of the month and cross some items off my extensive to do lists.



No comments: