My goal for June was to make the Flora Supply case by Clover & Violet. The binding I order was the perfect colour but the wrong width - my mistake. I found other bindings in my stash that were either too small, too big or the wrong colour. I requested that my DH pick up some binding from my LQS in aqua or mauve. He did well.
Using folded elastic was new to me and my lines of stitching aren't very straight, but I'll do better next time. All of the fabrics are by Alison Glass from her Sun prints and Ex Libris collections.
I'm not sure how I'll use this case yet but I am very pleased with how it turned out.