Saturday, April 04, 2015

April Showers

Who knows what weather this month will bring, but I have some projects to keep me going if the weather is poor and even if the weather is good.

 
My project to finish this month is Quilty Fun sew along, which only needs a few borders surprisingly.
 
 
 I also want to work on this group hexagon quilt. I have no idea why there's a big hole in the middle, but this will be a perfect project to take on a Wednesday morning and work on slowly. I don't expect to finish it this month, but it will be a goal for this quarter.
 
 
I started this quick cross stitch project in March and it has been almost finished for several weeks. Sigh, nothing new there then.
 
 

And perhaps the bears might come out of their box this month.

Linking to:
A Lovely Year of Finishes

No comments: