Friday, September 12, 2014

On the frame





I am panicking as a project I haven't even started has a completion date of 30 September for a magazine and it's not even started.  Thankfully they have just sent an e-mail with the deadline so it's now on my to do list. However I'm starting to panic as September is manic with evenings out and significant birthdays.

So I need to write down what I have to complete:

Client quilts in the house
Sarah's quilt is on the machine and I'd like to deliver it to our guild on Monday
Jane's Anchors Aweigh - finished apart from some issues I need to resolve which I wish I'd seen before the quilt was trimmed
Carmel's quilt which will probably now wait until October


To do on Friday
Sample and handout for workshop on Saturday

Due by 25 September
Matthew's quilt

Due by the end of the month
Christmas project for Fat Quarterly magazine
ST2 snail trails in pastels with white background
Stash bee - two circle blocks in a primary and it's complimentary colour
Mini quilt swap - this is planned but not started
First four Moda Building Blocks

Would love to get done this month but not realistic:
Binding on Siblings Together rainbow log cabin quilt
A Lovely Year of Schnibbles project - started but 160 small flying geese units!!

I am concentrating on Sarahs' quilt first and hoping to do some cutting out of other projects whilst supervising the machine. I really need to focus on just one project at a time, but that's not in my nature. Several projects will take less than a day, but I think on Sunday, I'll tackle Matthew's quilt and hopefully get the piecing finished and load it onto the machine. Then what should I do? An easy finish such as a Bee block or two or the Christmas quilt?

1 comment:

Jane said...

you need to add Jo Jo's block for September and the multi- media Christmas thingey for Astra's group! Oh and the Jersey block too!!