Monday, April 07, 2014

I have a plan

Finish Along 2014

I have been stalking the progress of my long arm on its journey back to Birmingham and especially through Customs. Apparently it is now out for delivery. That is step 1 of 3, next it needs to be fixed and step 3 will see it being returned to me. In anticipation of its return, I thought it was time to plan Q2 sewing.


I have dug out my list of UFOs, a few of which have been finished already. I've allocated each remaining item on the list to a month in 2014, so the next quarter looks a bit like this:

April

  • April showers mini quilt - already completed
  • Spring Sampler
  • Hugs & kisses - ready to be quilted on the return of my machine
  • Zakka Flower baby quilt  - can be quilted on my Bernina
  • Zakka embroidery wallet
May

  • Japanese X and + for Stash Bee
  • FQS Designer BOM - just waiting for one block from my bee
  • Quilty Fun
  • Designer Challenge for FQR - I have a plan but no fabric yet
  • Social tote
June
  • Zakka apron
  • Elefantz stitcheries into mini quilts - FQR sample swap
  • Zen chic quilt - ready for quilting

1 comment:

the running hare said...

Quite a list there Sue!