This quilt top really was quick to stitch together. A couple of the fabric choices called for half yard cuts and I only had fat quarters. Some I managed to get out of a fat quarter but others I just cut into another fat quarter to add variety to the top.
I don't know if anyone else has this problem with directional fabric, but if you look at the Lucie Summers floral print above, the flowers all had to be the "right" way up. The same is true of the script fabric below. I had to cut a second half square triangle of the grey print (top middle) as the string of dots wasn't going the right way.
This quilt top has now been pressed and put away until I can find the right backing fabric which I'm thinking will be the large Ikea text fabric, possibly dyed either yellow or orange, but I'll have to wait until someone's near a branch of Ikea who will buy it for me. I'm kicking myself that I didn't stop at Ikea in Southampton in February. I still have lots of other projects to finish so I can work on those for a while first.
Today's plan is yet more Springtime Sampler sewing and a Christmas mini quilt to be quilted.