Friday, January 19, 2024

Kimberbell easter event

 

I bought a Janome embroidery machine last autumn and saw this cute tiered tray event announced about a month ago. I signed up for the virtual event through Stitch X Stitch  which starts today. As of last night, my kit was on the way but I did have the necessary threads ordered from Pinhole Quilting in a fancy new box from Cotton Patch.


I headed down to the local sorting office at the crack of dawn this morning and waited in the cold waiting area, but they found my parcel, so I have my ears and I'm ready for the class.



As well as the standard kit, Elaine included some extra goodies for us including the necessary stabilisers. I will admit that one of the chocolates has already been eaten! However, I have sorted the threads, fabrics and tools for the first of three projects today and I may get one of the three projects done today. Now where is my glue gun?


No comments: