Wednesday, January 03, 2024

December 2023 achievements



I definitely didn't get as much done in December as I'd hoped. I was definitely missing my mojo and even any enthusiasm for Christmas.

With my daughter home for over two weeks, she had two projects planned for us to work on. The first was the Sewing Space Station by Arabesque Scissors which we worked on steadily and completed before Christmas.



I also made a pin pennant for Lizzie as a Christmas present and have a pattern now drafted for release in 2024.


Merry and Bright by Tiny Modernist was an unplanned start and finish and I'm pleased not to be carrying it forward as an unfinished project into 2024.


We finished our second Christmas make which was a pin badge bag. 


My "big" finish for the month was the 2023 mini block Sampler by Art East Quilting and I have signed up for the 2024 sewalong as well. What else will 2024 bring?


No comments: