Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Q3 2020 FAL

I didn't make as much progress in June as in April and May, but I ended the quarter with 11 UFOs instead of 27. I have added four new projects to take me to 15 and I plan to get down to under ten by the end of the quarter. I also made a few diversions for other pretty projects. I have only included projects that I can finish this quarter and so the list doesn't include the Tattoo quilt with @happyewlucky, Chinese Zodiac SAL with @thefrostedpumpkinstitchery nor my Bonnie and Camille stars. 



2. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


3. Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.



4. Tula Pink Hex on the beach - about 2/3 of the blocks are finished and all of the blocks are either complete or basted and bagged by unit. I am now concentrating on sewing strips of blocks together.



5. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I have started this and took it off the machine to work on customer quilts.





6. Bits and bob blanket - pattern by Kay Jones - The I-cord edging is almost finished and then I need to sew in lots and lots of ends.



7. Linen dress

8. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.


10. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa

11. The light by Barbara Ana designs

12. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa

13. Spellville by Barbara Ana
14. Paula Steel's book sewalong


15. Spring sampler by Durene Jones

Disappointingly my Tula Pink Hex on the beach has been chosen as our group's UFO to work on for July and that's probably the one that needs the most work but I have made progress already over the year.

No comments: