Saturday, June 09, 2018

Retreat plans 1

I am going to the Simply Solids retreat with two friends next week. Kim is taking her car whereas I don't use the cross channel ferry and prefer flying. Today we are taking our sewing machines to Kim, so I have been focussing on getting projects together to work on over the two and a half days of retreat.


I had originally planned to work on the Everything in its place bag by Annie Unrein but I finished that project last month as a reward for finishing the appliqué elements of another UFO. so I am going to make a Flora supply case in matching fabrics. I have pulled together a kit for myself in a ziplock bag with the pattern ready to go. I quilted the exterior fabric on my long arm with an area of a graffiti pattern. The only item that I needed to purchase was the folded elastic.


I have also added my rounding template to my kit which is available in my Etsy store. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking bag! The matching fabrics are terrific.