Saturday, June 09, 2018

June 2018 UFO progress

My plan for this month was to have H and U finished by 8 June. It's the 9 June today and I have just finished the cream around U. I find cream or white backgrounds tedious and slow going. I have to force myself to do one strand of cream, one of the brown and then reward myself with one strand of colour. This is a kit by Emily Peacock.



I have been distracted this week with laser cutting acrylic at our local library. More on that tomorrow. I have opened a little Etsy store. Also our local WI entered a group competition and I spent a day or more making a tablecloth, napkins etc to pull the entry together. I am glad that's now finished.


I can now see the end in sight, literally. I have stitched right to the end of the pattern on the top border as well as working on the final letter - G. I am away for five days this month, but I will also be without my sewing machine from tomorrow so won't be able to sew and will focus on either this project or a shawl which I'm knitting.




No comments: