Not a finish but certainly significant progress with my Row Along. I have progressed from completed rows with some issues to sort:
To a sashed quilt top which just needs borders. Perhaps if we hadn't experienced a two hour power cut today, it would have been closer to being finished. I wish I wasn't going away for three days as I'm sure I could have got this finished.
I have also ordered some backing today and will use the extra length that I don't need for the thin border. The pieced outside border is done and ready to add. So near and yet so far. However I have finished my Japanese X and plus quilt and three scrappy baskets this month. My Scrappy trip around the World needs some had stitching of the binding and that will be my February target - both finished.