I am joining in with the Finish along over at the Littlest Thistle. Three months is a long time to predict what I will work on but here goes, in no particular order. It includes the projects I've listed to work on for another finish along which is monthly.
- Bee in my bonnet row along
2. Japanese X and +s for Stash Bee. I am bee mama for January so should have all of my blocks by the end of February
3. Simply Solids Japanese X and +s - this is my next project to attack.
4. Scrappy scrap baskets - finished in January
5. Thimbleberries quilt. Mostly quilted but has been abandoned for two years.
6. Farmer's Wife group quilt. Not my UFO but I have done much of the work to get it this far. Hopefully will be bound by members on 20 January.
7. A project from Quilty Fun for a swap - 90 3.5" squares cut out ready
8. Zakka trivet for the same swap and I plan to raid my scraps, once I find the book
9. Woodland sampler - I think I've half done October and all of the other eight months
10. Sweetwater scrappy trip around the World - blocks done, just need to put them on the design wall.
11. London embroidery - a recent start which I work on at our Wednesday group.