Thursday, August 22, 2013

Slower progress

deckade the halls 6


Progress yesterday and this morning was slower. However Matthew has now passed his motor bike test, so cause for celebration. Today I've finished the Deckade the Halls part six - season of giving, so just one more part and I'm caught up.

Amaranth August

This morning I managed to break a needle trying to improve the matching of the points on this August block for the Simply Solids Amaranth swap. I have unpicked it more times than I would usually and I've now called it finished. Not as good as I would like it to be unfortunately but it's also ready to post on Tuesday.

I have finished the social tote and contacted the designers to let them know about the errata. The pin cushion just needs to be slip stitched closed. I'll share some photos once it's been posted and on its way to its recipient. I will aslo have some photos to share on a friend's mother's haberdashery stash that she has passed to me. Linen buttons, crocheted lace and of course a great button box.

1 comment:

Sinta Renee said...

I can't wait to see your next photos of the treasures you were given. I love your Deckade The Halls block!