Thursday, August 29, 2013

Deckade the Halls


 
Woot woot. I have caught up with the Deckade the Halls quilt along by the Fat Quarter Shop - just in time for part 9 to be released on Monday then two weeks later, the finishing instructions are released. Even I might have it finished by THIS Christmas.

This is part 9 Trim the Tree with fabrics from Summersville Spring, Bonnie & Camille and a random spotted fabric.


This is the last block set (Season of Giving) I made with Bonnie & Camille and Aneela Hoey prints with some Moda Essential dots in red.

 

And last but not least the Holiday Home coming set in Simply Style, Pearl Bracelets and the random green dot again. The last set is of cocoa mugs and I'll try and repeat some of the fabrics I've already used in the other seven block sets to try and pull it together. Time to get back to my long arm.


Linking to:

No comments: