Monday, April 02, 2012

Gogo Getaway 8

I'm just back from the eighth Getaway and my fourth. Here are my class layouts. I have finished all but one layout which requires machine stitching and there was only one class where my photo was not suitable and I had one which I was going to use for a challenge so swapped them over.

#1 And did those feet ...




Someone didn't read the full photo requirements and had a lovely photo of some killer heels. I need to do some machine stitching to complete this and add the title which is bagged and ready to add.

#2 I can paint a rainbow



#3 Patchwork paperie



This one had my name on it. :)

#4 tattered and torn



My photo was perdominantly blue so I didn't add the mauve accents provided.

#5 wishi washi



Great technique which I think will be used over and over again.

#6 How tweet, can you resist




Yet another messy class. :) This is the class my photo was wrong for. However the B is for beach and birthday certainly worked.

#7 Tagged to transfer



A great class and layout to finish the weekend. The papers picked out the turquoise in Jessica's dress and the roses in Katie's dress.

And tomorrow I'll share the pre crop challenges and getaway challenges. And the prize I won from the random draw.

1 comment:

Isobel said...

Fab LO's Sue. It was great to see you at the weekend.