Thursday, April 05, 2012
2012 Finish a long second quarter
What to choose for this quarter? Like last quarter I'll choose five items including the April project for the 2012 UFO challenge.
1. Rose star which I started yesterday which will be two blocks made into a bag
2. Swoon for which seven blocks are made and I now have extra fabric for the last two blocks
3. Feathered wreath applique from the Accuquilt workshop which is also the April project for Patchwork Times' 2012 UFO challenge. This is what it should ressemble once finished.
4. Hope Love and Friendship by Rosalie Quinlan as I'm taking this on holiday with me next week.
5. Hopscotch Quilt a long which is all cut and needs a lot of work.
Perhaps I'll add in one more for this quarter:
6. Christmas stars for which I need to make some spacer blocks
A bit hopeful perhaps, but my swoon top is almost finished and the Christmas stars setting pieces are simple. We'll see in three months time.