Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 2011 crop

Four layouts finished at the crop yesterday. The first should have been a quick finish but I spilt a bottle of flavoured water everywhere and I had to replace the kraft background. All I had to do yesterday to start with was replace the two draft printed photos with properly printed photos. This is layout is based on the February Blueprints to go from Scrapagogo.



My second layout was based on Shimelle's 2peas class 4 by 6 photo love. I've used almost all of that sheet of star paper which is very usable and most of the packet of Tim Holtz tickets. It's good to use stuff up.



Another quick layout was the February pages for Year in review which is also a Scrapagogo inititiative. I think I will continue to use the Basic Grey basics each month for the background as they are a good neutral background with a bit of interest. As the layouts are only 6 by 6, it only takes half of a sheet of paper and a few embellishments.



Last page for the day which just needed the journalling to be added today is a sketch support two pager for which I used the scalloped paper plus the papers and stickers I received yesterday morning from Sketch Support for a challenge I won about three weeks ago. I was delighted with the prize, but disappointed I spilt some water on it and there was no alpha or twine. I love the corrugated flowers and the button stickers.



Another good crop - thank you Jenny for the French biscuits and the loan of the Martha Stewart grass punch and knitting needles. Thank you to Joanne for helping me clear up the mess the water made.

No comments: