Monday, March 07, 2011

Feeling more like myself

Lorraine led a very successful cardmaking workshop on Saturday as a fund raiser for St Helier Sirens WI. We had spoken about me perhaps doing a similar fundraiser by running a jelly roll workshop. Three ladies on Saturday's course, said please do, so I think the dice is cast. Despite being very tired last night I ran up a test block and did one of my infamous line drawings with a cutting scheme for one block.

Last night I got to thinking, if I'm doing notes for the workshop, perhaps I could write a pattern. Then I had a look at how to develop an E-book. Perhaps I should just make the quilt first and then think about patterns. However whilst waiting for the nurse to come this morning and give me my penultimate injection, I have written up the pattern.

After the nurse came I headed off to buy two jelly rolls (Lovely by Sandy Gervais for Moda) from Fiona at You Neek Quilting. Then I braved the not too big crowds at Waitrose for the first time. Loads of different products. All too inviting.



Time to have lunch and start some cutting to test my pattern - "Pinwheel Party".

No comments: