Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Getting bigger

Here's how far I got yesterday. Having thought I would do a five by five grid of blocks, when I had done all the X blocks (double pinwheel), I decided I had enough fabric to make the quilt 5 blocks by 7. There will also be enough fabric left to do a border and binding.




I have all the X blocks part sewn, apart from one, so I have decided to take a break today and my aim today is to add my photos to my instructions to make sure I have all the photos I need. Then tomorrow I can recommence sewing and I should finish the X blocks and hopefully all of the Y blocks too.

Today I am celebrating the end of two weeks of post-op injections. I can leave the house whenever I want!! So the plan this morning is to:
Find the alien invasion cache which had disappeared
Go to quilting and do some stitching on my vignette block
Pick up dinner from M&S
Book car in for the warning lights
Pick up key for Saturday's crop
Do banking for Nick

And then add photos to my instructions. It's going to be a full on day.

No comments: