Wednesday, May 19, 2021

WIP Wednesday - Christmas wreath month 7

 

Month 7 of the Christmas wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery arrived in my in box on Friday evening. I printed it out ready to stitch on Saturday and Sunday. I stitched solidly on Saturday apart from a small quilt group meeting on Saturday afternoon. On Sunday I finished all but about 30 stitches before we needed to go and meet friends for a walk.

This month we added Mrs Claus which was a nice block of cream and white to stitch, three Christmas lights and another candy cane. The project has now been put away until month 8 is released on 18 June. I have a lot of other projects to work on before then. What might we get next month? Another present, a vintage ornament and some lights perhaps? I'll just have to wait.

No comments: