Monday, May 31, 2021

May 2021 progress

 Was I able to reward myself with a new start - Hay Babe by Sew Quirky ?

1. My UFO for our group challenge was number 11, Spring Garden by Durene Jones which I finished mid month and then framed myself.


2. By Annie ultimate travel bag  - no progress in May. I'd be happy for this to be chosen for our June UFO challenge.

 3. My economy block quilt is finished.




6. Month 7 of Christmas Wreath by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery complete






7. #Summersamplerturns10 sewalong I finished all 12 blocks but one is too large by 1/2" so it's sitting in time out.



8. Sew in ends on the dishcloths I knit earlier in the year. Complete and ready to gift.



9. 1990 Prairie schooler Santa. Done



I didn't make the May block for Around the World BOM as I haven't visited Dubai and it's not on my bucket list. I did start two new projects this month which I hope to also finish in June.

I rewarded myself with the Hay Babe pattern and I even finished it.



I didn't finish the May mini for A Year of Celebrations and I didn't even start the  May monthly cottage from a Country Cottage Needleworks. Both of these projects are going to be set aside until all of the other months are complete towards the end of the year.



No comments: