Monday, December 30, 2019

Perfect HST BOM finished

I was thrilled to get this WIP finished in December. I did run out of a couple of fabrics near the end, but I just substituted from the same FQ stack from Moda Fabrics designed by Elizabeth Hartman.


I quilted the quilt on my Handiquilter mid arm using a swirly pattern with stars as the quilt is all about the stars in a grey thread.


I even put a hanging sleeve at the top of my quilt. I didn't have the heart to point out to my quilt model that the quilt was wrongly held. It is now five weeks since his partial knee replacement and the scar is fading quickly. He can drive as it was his left knee an he drives an automatic right hand drive. Today is his first day back at work, but he is coming home for lunch as there won't be enough work to keep him going all day.

No comments: