Monday, December 02, 2019

December goals

I have found it useful over the last few months to set realistic goals at the beginning of each month and also review the success of goals set for the previous month. This month's plan is:


Quilts
I have two BOM WIPs that I don't want to become UFOs. I only have the December blocks to make and then finish the quilts along with about six customer quilts waiting to be long armed.

Quietplay BOM






Perfect HST BOM



Knitting
I made up my own mini skein advent calendar and I am spending about 90 minutes each day knitting the mini skeins into the Habitation throw by Curious Handmade on Ravelry. It's a nice way to spend some time before the activity of the day. My hubby has some follow up appointments over the next two weeks at our local hospital following a partial knee replacement so I think I will take this project along with me to work on.




Cross stitch
I started a small Xmas cross stitch and making hard work of it, but thirty minutes a day and it might be finished by Christmas.


Any spare time and I would like to knit some socks for my hubby and a cowl for my son for Xmas, but that's possibly not realistic!!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Three hobbies? You are the woman. Love it all. I just got back into cross stitch too. I'm really enjoying it this time around - realizing nothing has to be so big. Small pieces are great too.