Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Advent project - Habitation throw

I finished my habitation throw on 27 December and added a couple of extra mini skeins. It has now been washed and blocked and is ready to be entered into our local eisteddfod. I must start filling in the entry forms for this as they have to be handed in at our next guild meeting with the physical entries being handed in at our February meeting.


My main Christmas present was an evening class to learn to knit a jumper. I have several jumpers started which have stalled so I'm hoping  class will give me the skills and confidence to complete a whole jumper.

I may start a pair of socks for my hubby next as my January knitting project as he has worn his hand knit socks expensively since his op. I bought the wool in a destash so I need to find the wool and work out how many stitches to cast on.

No comments: