Thursday, May 02, 2019

#the100dayproject

Progress is being made on my Hex on the Beach project by Tula Pink. I only completed one block during our trip to France but on Monday I sewed three blocks and two sections together.



My system of bagging up the pieces for each block in a paper bag is working and the cupcake tin still contains all of the tools need to complete a block along with my sewing glasses.



I am now sewing blocks of 12 hexagons together each day and the blocks line up in a straight line or as straight as you can get with hexagons. I am finishing the last of the pink hexagons and moving to yellows and oranges. I am resisting the temptation to sew up a blue block for a change of colour.


I am pleased with my progress so far, but the finish line feels a long way in the distance.

No comments: