I sewed the handy fold up pouch in the fabrics that I used for Lizzie's going to university quilt. I am not sure what she will use it for but it might be useful to pop in to a handbag if she ever used one!
This week's project was the green tomato pincushion. Mine looks more like a flat peach! I used some Tula Pink fabric and a scrap of felt from a felt kit. This project was very fiddly for something so small.
This week's project is the project tote. I have chosen some Essex dyed linen and Alison glass fabric and ordered the interfacing needed from sew hot. My order should have been dispatched on Monday and I have photocopied the pattern ready for when it arrives.