Tuesday, October 03, 2017

One tree Heel socks

As the end of the month of September approached I decided to focus on finishing one pair of socks this month. I had already cast on the one tree heel socks as a toe up sock. I did five repeats of the tree branches in a yarn by fondant fibre called dook dook dook. It's amazing what you can achieve when you focus on only one project. I used this yarn for my first pair of socks which had sat at the back of a cupboard for a year or two and I decided to rip them back and remake them into a pair of socks but I would use (and fit).



These socks have now been soaked and are blocking on my sock blockers. I think my next job is to choose a pattern for my October socks, ready to take on holiday in a weeks time. Then I am going to spend some one day on the what the fade?! Clue five. I'm not sure about the find of used at the end of crew five so I'm going to wait and see what other peoples sure Space look like.

No comments: